What is Aging-In-Place?
Aging-In-Place is a means of allowing a person to remain in his/her own home with the necessary modifications and adaptations to suit his/her personal, medical, physical needs and limitations.
Aging-In-Place is the alternative to selling one's home and belongings and moving into a nursing home or assisted living facility. This process allows a person the choice of remaining
in their home safely, comfortably and independently with the help of modifictions designed to accommodate his/her changing needs.
A successful Aging-In-Place remodel project involves more than physical construction. Total Service Contracting, Inc. guides homeowners through the complete process of their project.
- Initial consultations to gain a clear mutual understanding of the client's needs based on his/her personal, medical, physical needs and limitations.
- A full design & remodeling team.
- State Certified Occupational therapist for home evaluations, Architectural Design team and a state certified general contractor.
- An ongoing homeowner/contractor partnership to create and maintain the perfect home environment for the homeowner's ongoing years.
- To improve the lives of people living in their homes by improving their living space so their everyday activities and tasks remain easy to manage.
- To provide clear, concise information during the pre-construction phase and minimize the homeowner's concerns during the project.
- To design and finish construction in a timely manner so homeowners can return to their homes and avoid interim time in a rehab or assisted living facility.